MOST DEFINITELY THE WORST HARDCORE / METALCORE / GRINDCORE BLOGSPOT ON THE NET

HTTP://WWW.DEADONTHEDANCEFLOOR.COM
HTTP://DEADONTHEDANCEFLOOR.BLOGSPOT.COM

VOTE WEBMASTER FOR PRESIDENT 2012 (SO THAT FILTHY HALF-BREEF NEGROID HAS NO CHANCE OF RUNNING THE SECOND TERM ONLY TO RISK HIMSELF FROM BEING TORCHED ON A BURNING KKKROSS)!







THE TRANSCENDANCE TO A PINK LAYOUT IS THE FINAL MANIFESTATION OF MY EXTREME HOMOSEXUALITY I'VE WORKED SO HARD TO REPRESS ENTIRELY THROUGHOUT MY MISERABLY CONFUSED LIFE! I CAN'T HIDE THIS MY BLATANT HORMONES ANY LONGER! PLEASE FUCK ME WITH YOUR AIDS STICK YOU HOLY FUCKING FAGGOTS?

DISCLAIMER: IN ORDER TO FIT IN WITH EVERY OTHER HALF-ASSED LAW-ABIDING PUSSY-ASS ALBUM BLOGS OUT ON THE NET, I WILL HAVE TO REMIND ALL YOU PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENICS THAT I DO NOT HOST ANYTHING ON THIS WEBSITE BUT MERELY REDIRECT YOU TO LINKS OF RIPPED ALBUMS THAT SOMEHOW MIRACULOUSLY PRE-EXISTED ON THE INTERNET DUE TO STRANGE FORCES OF NATURE. PIRATE THESE ALBUMS AT YOUR OWN CONSEQUENTIAL RISKS YOU FUCKING COWARDLY METALHEAD FAGGOTS.

(BOOKMARK THIS SITE SO YOUR OBESELY UNEMPLOYED MOTHER REALIZES THE BULLSHIT YOU'VE BEEN JERKING OFF TO WITH HER INTERNET BILLS)


TOTALLY ANONYMOUS AND ABSOLUTELY NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED!

Friday, October 1, 2010

WE HELD MANHATTAN - EVEREST

01 A MORAINE
02 WINTER SPORTS
03 MINDWALKER
04 TIDEWATER AND HER ILLUSIONS
05 MIGRATE TO GLACIER


BRIEF REVIEW:

I HELD MANHATTAN HIGH DURING THE DAY THE TWO TOWERS TUMBLED DOWN TO SMITHEREENS. AND BY MANHATTAN, I MEANT MY UMBRELLA. I BROUGHT MY UMBRELLA OUT THAT DAY BECAUSE THE FORECAST SAID IT WAS GOING TO FUCKING RAIN. THEY JUST WEREN'T CLEAR ENOUGH ABOUT WHAT WAS ABOUT TO PRECIPITATE FROM THE SKY: BRICKS, GLASS SHARDS, DEBRIS, DIFFERENT MECHANIC PARTS FROM FLIGHT 93 AND 11, FIRE & BRIMSTONE, AS WELL AS FAT MIDDLE AGED BITCHES FALLING FROM THE 105TH FLOOR. AS FIRM AND DURABLE AS MY UMBRELLA IS -- A CONTRAPTION THAT HAS WITHSTOOD THE HARSHEST OF ALL WEATHER HERE IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK -- IT WASN'T POWERFUL ENOUGH TO PROTECT ME FROM THE HEAD, INTESTINES, AND FECES OF THE DISEMBODIED NIGGERS IN SUITS FALLING FROM THE SKY. WHAT?! NO WAY... DEAD NIGGERS IN THE SKY?! LOOKS LIKE THERE IS A GOD AFTER ALL! PRAISE ALLAH!!!!

AS THE PEOPLE WERE FALLING FROM THE SKY, I IMMEDIATELY PULLED OUT MY HOMELESS LUNCH BOX WITH THE FORK THAT CAME WITH IT FROM THE SHELTER. I HELD THIS FORK HIGH ABOVE MY HEAD IN ATTEMPT TO CATCH AS MANY PEOPLE FALLING AS POSSIBLE WITH ITS TEETH. BUT ALL I CAUGHT WAS A BIG FUCKING TEN TON BRICK FALLING ON TOP OF MY HEAD THAT DISFIGURED ME WORSE THAN MY NATURAL HIDEOUSNESS. I GUESS THAT'S MY PUNISHMENT FROM ALLAH FOR NEVER WEARING A FUCKING TURBAN THROUGHOUT MY ENTIRE LIFE IN THE FREE WESTERN WORLD. I REGRET NOT FOLLOWING THE WORDS OF QURAN ALL MY STUPID WORTHLESS LIFE. CAN SOME MUSLIM FAGGOT PLEASE ASSRAPE ME TO SAVE ME FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION PLEASE??

I SAW PEOPLE IMPALED TO THE  EARTHLY GROUND AS THEY FELL, AND I LAUGHED MY FUCKING ASS OFF. WHAT A HILARIOUS SIGHT, I MEAN ROTTEN.COM MUST HAVE MADE A KILLING FOR WEEKS AFTER THE EVENT. I STARTED PONDERING WHAT NEWTON WOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THE DISCOVERY OF GRAVITY HAD HE BEEN HERE INSTEAD OF THAT STUPID INSIGNIFICANT APPLE TREE HE FELL ASLEEP UNDER. I WONDER IF HE WOULD'VE BEEN A DEEPLY DEVOTED ISLAMIC INSTEAD OF A SECULAR PHYSICIST. AS I KEPT THINKING ABOUT CONCEPTS LIKE GRAVITY, MATTER HITTING THE GROUND, ATOMS EXPLODING IN THE SKY AND OTHER SHIT CONCERNING NUCLEAR PHYSICS, I PULLED DOWN MY PANTS IN THE MIDST OF THE DOWNTOWN CHAOS AND STARTED WANKING IT TO THE THOUGHT OF HUMPING BIG "BLACK HOLES". I WISH I WAS IN A SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY FULL OF DUDES, THAT WOULD BE PARADISE. WHOEVER DECLARED THAT YOU CAN'T EXPERIENCE PLEASURE IN A DARKENED TIME OF ATROCITY OBVIOUSLY HAS NEVER JERKED OFF IN PUBLIC TO THE SCENE OF A NATIONAL CATASTROPHE!!

AFTER A WHILE OF CONTEMPLATION AND REFLECTION, I'VE REALIZED SOMETHING ABOUT THAT FATEFUL DAY OF SEPTEMBER THE 11TH, 2001. IT WASN'T THE FIREMEN AND THEIR HOSES THAT EXTINGUISHED THE FIRE AND SAVED LIVES, IT WAS RATHER MY FIRE HOSE THAT I PULLED OUT OF MY PANTS WHICH PUT ALL THE BLASPHEMOUS FLAME AND DISASTER. YET TO THINK I NEVER DESERVED ANY CREDIT FOR MY MIRACLE SPERM, HOW INSULTING. ALL I GOT IN RETURN WAS A LETTER STATING THAT WHILE I WAS PROJECTING MY SEMEN TOWARDS THE BUILDING, IT GOT IN SOME SKANKY NEGRA WOMAN'S SHORTS WHICH SUBSEQUENTLY IMPREGNATED HER. NOW I 'M THE FATHER OF A HALF-NIGGER BABY AND I HAVE TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT FOR THE NEXT EIGHTEEN YEARS FOR SOME NIGGER BITCH THAT LIVES OFF FOOD STAMPS?! WHAT THE LIVING FUCK. I AM GOING TO MIGRATE TO PALESTINE AND ADOPT THE RIGHTFUL WAYS OF BEING A MOHAMMED. FIND ME IN A CAVE  SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE EAST YOU FUCKING AMERICAN INFIDELS, I AM FUCKING OUTTA HERE.

(OH WELL, LEAST I DIDN'T HAVE DIRECT INTERCOURSE WITH THE BLACK TRAMP AND THUS GET AIDS LOLOL)

1 comment:

you already know.. said...

This post was a little weak. It lacked your usual ammount of belligerancies and for the most part was just all over the place. I really hope you haven't lost your touch. Maybe it's a sign from God for you to be more productive with your time? We'll see how your next few post goes.. but if they continue having the lack of quality this one does, I don't think your blog is going to hold up bro, sorry.